Welcome to the NuHome Team!
As your local mortgage experts, we're here to assist you with your purchase or refinancing needs! You're a person. Not a number, and certainly not just another loan. You're also unique, and you're searching for the best loan for your personal financial situation. As part of our world-class service, we build the right mortgage for you at the best overall cost.
Why We Partner Together
Often times the home buying process can be a bit daunting. We understand that questions may arise, but we are committed to helping you through every step of the pre-qualification process.
Our 5 star ratings represent our top notch communication and professionalism. As we partner with the Monica Diaz Team, it is our goal to continually provide all of our clients with the best service possible.
Below is the list of everything that we will need to review in order to go over pre-approval options with you!
1. Complete online app. Do not worry about accuracy, we will get the numbers dialed in when we review your documents, this is just meant to give us an outline. Any questions you are not sure of leave blank or just guess.
2. Most recent 2 years of filed tax returns with all pages, along with last 2 years w2’s.
3. Two recent paystubs.
4.Two months bank statements and any 401k, IRA, or other banking/retirement/investment account statements.
5.Mortgage statement for any properties currently owned (if applicable).
6.Two years business tax returns if applicable.
7. How much will you be putting down?
1. Llenar la applicacion por medio de internet. Llene lo mas que pueda. No es necesario que este exacta. Buscamos la informacion basica.
2. Copias de sus 2 mas recientes taxes.
3. Los ultimos 2 talones de cheques.
4. Los ultimos 2 estados de cuenta del banco, cuentas de retiro, inversion, etc.
5. El mas receinte estado de cuanta del pago de casa (si es que es dueno de propiedad).
6. Si es dueno de su porpia compania, y declara impuesto de negocio, taxes del 2014 y 2013.
7. Que tipo de enganche estamos trabajando?
Download The Homebuyer Packet
Download everything you need to make the right financial decisions!
Do's & Don't During The Loan Process
Pre-Approval Needs List
Meet Your Lender & Much More
Meet Your Lender
Hi and welcome to the NuHome Team! My name is Justin Brown and I am honored and excited to work with you in your home ownership journey. It's important to me that you know who you are working with so I wanted to tell you a little bit about myself.
I started my mortgage career in 1999, working as a loan processor, underwriter, and operations manager. This back-end experience has given me an extensive edge in understanding the best programs available for you and the best way to overcome obstacles. I bring over 18 years of expertise n the residential lending to work for all of my clients. I am dedicated to providing top notch service, the bet rates, and creating a relationship for life that have made my clients and their referrals the backbone of my success. My main priority has always been and will always be to put YOU first. I love my job and I hope that my service shows it.
One of the main reasons to work with us is our #1 rating on Yelp for all Lenders in Southern California! I hope my reviews demonstrate my commitment to my clients. My dedicated team is here to communicate with you throughout the entire process so that you are always in the know! The home buying process can be stressful as it is. We strive to eliminate all of the guesswork so that you can have a smooth, stress free experience with our team!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to exceed your expectations. I look forward to getting to know you and assisting you with this very exciting milestone! As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions!
Justin Brown & The NuHome Team